Imberpark is situated near Shepperton, Middlesex, easily accessible via major roads and motorways (M3, M25, A3 & A4) making it an ideal choice not only for Middlesex, but Heathrow, London, Greater London and Home Counties.
Licenced by local authority, each of our 12 individual spacious, climate-controlled suites have been constructed to an extremely high standard, with our facilities offering ultimate creature comforts.
- Average staff ratio: 1 staff member to 6 guest suites offering personalised care and attention.
- Individual spacious suites. Each dog is housed in their own individual accommodation, large enough to house up to 3 dogs from the same family. Our suites are big enough to accommodate the largest of breeds.
- Each of our suites has its own individual, large, covered, detached run which dogs have continual access to during the day. Our runs have bars instead of mesh to avoid ‘nose rubbing’ and provide ample space for your dog to stretch their legs. In addition, dogs receive 45 minutes of enrichment each day, see wellbeing for more details.
- Our suites are doubled glazed creating a light and bright environment.
- Each suite has climate-controlled heating and set within an air-conditioned building ensuring the perfect temperature all year round.
- Each suite is provided with an orthopaedic raised bed offering the perfect balance of support and comfort. These are designed with your pet’s wellbeing in mind, featuring a unique elevated design that provides exceptional orthopaedic support, reduces joint stress and offers unrivalled comfort.
- Calming music throughout.
- 24-hour vets on call.
- Each suite and attached run has a camera which is monitored by staff.
- 24-hour supervision, whole site is manned and monitored by CCTV cameras.
- Cleanliness is paramount and only licenced Formula H and Conficlean products are used in the daily cleaning regime.
- Large on-site pet store offering an extensive a la carte menu enabling us to fulfil the majority of feeding requirements. (Veterinary prescribed diets excluded).
- Fresh drinking water is available and monitored at all times with the option to add a Drinkwell fountain in the suite.
Seeing is believing! To find out more why not contact us, speak to your veterinary surgeon, or come and see for yourself! We always recommend you come and view our facilities. Our viewing times are between 10.30 am - 1.00 pm, Monday to Saturday. Please note as we do not allow viewing during our busy periods, it is advisable to telephone prior to visiting.
Imberpark makes your dog’s pawfect holiday retreat!
You can relax safe in the knowledge that the hotel is under 24hr supervision and the whole site is covered and monitored by CCTV cameras.
Why not make the most of our facilities and book a refreshing bath spritzer service leaving your dog clean and fresh ready for your return.
Contact Imberpark Pet Hotel to discuss your needs or if you have any questions regarding our care.